The monthly meeting is scheduled on 20th Sunday at 11:30 AM. Main agenda is to discuss the next 6 months plan. See the link for more detail https://etherpad.fsmk.org/p/2017secondhalfplan
I have updated MoM on same etherpad page.
###Important decisions are
- Focus more on unit(GLUG/Community center) level activities, following are the list of GLUGs/Community centers and coordinators that FSMK would be focusing on
- BMSIT - Tanvi, Shashank
- TOGGLE - Naveen, Shijil
- GLUE - Dharshan, Ram
- PESCE - Akshay, Amoghvarsha
- PACE - Indhu, Ram
- AC3 - Divya, Vinod, Renuka
(A detailed plan about GLUG activities are being worked out by respective coordinators)
- Monthly meeting to continue on every second Sunday as usual - Shijil will coordinate
- Plan Software Freedom Day activities in September month ( Registration and other preparation to be done immediately) - Respective GLUG coordinators to plan activities
- Winter Camp will be conducted in the month of Jan/Feb 2018, any of the above GLUG to host the camp.
- Will organize at least one mapping event in Bangalore. Building a team to map in various places. Approach - Talk to GeoBLR, whether they are okay in collaborating with FSMK. GeoBLR is an OSM group in Bangalore - Ram to coordinate
- By end of September FSMK should find a new office space.
- FSMK to revamp reading session - Nardhini can take partial responsibility
- Implement the server strategy https://etherpad.fsmk.org/p/server_strategy - Sohom
- Conduct at least one Sunday School in a month or two - Rafy to coordinate
- EfH Monthly Meetup