- Month-long localization sprint in the context of in the context of Karnataka Rajyotsava
- Wikipedia translations in similar lines to the session conducted at FSMK office during FDP.
- Identify softwares that are commonly used and localize the same to Kannada
- Translate articles/Essays related to free software and its philosophy
- GLUGs to host the events with long-term goal of generating contributors who can continue to contribute
(Share your suggestions here, we are thinking of coming up with a detailed plan by this weekend)
Last month activities
PESCE Mandya GLUG
Shell scripting session by Amoghavarsha on 8 September 2017; which included ‘File permissions and Free Software Philosophy’,
Celebrated SFD on 16 September 2017 with Akshay Gudi, the session also included ‘Free Software Philosophy and a brief introduction on Jekyll’, about 30 people attended the session.
A quiz was held on 3rd of October, 2017 on behalf of Software Freedom Day(SFD) @CMRIT.
45 people (including members, Nonmembers, and faculties) attended it.
A hands-on workshop on Web virtual reality was held on the 24th of Sept, 2017.
(Incomplete report, more updates soon)