We at GUILD from CMRIT, Bangalore are conducting a live session on Blender. Blender is a free/libre and open-source tool suite for 3D ( and 2D ) content creation. In this workshop, you will learn the basics of using Blender and receive a brief introduction to 3D modelling. We hope to give you all the necessary knowledge you need to build anything you want on Blender.
Schedule: Sunday, 12th April 2020 - 3 PM
Stream Link: https://youtu.be/75FaVgmC4Dw
( You can add a reminder to the stream by visiting the stream link now and clicking on “Set Reminder” )
Questions will be entertained from both youtube chat and from IRC : ##guild-club on freenode
The session will be handled by Kevin Mahesh Kuriakose [ aka Technohacker on github ], GUILD member passionate about 3D modelling, graphic design and free software.
- Blender 2.82a (https://www.blender.org/download/). Install the version suited for your OS
- (Optional but Recommended) Mouse with a scroll wheel
- (Optional but Recommended) Keyboard with a Number Pad
- A will to learn!
- A small introduction to what Blender is, a few examples of Blender in the multimedia world ( cinematic VFX 3D animation, 3D game assets, 3d printing).
- Get attendees familiar with using Blender’s tools to look around and modify resources.
- Basic modelling project to learn as we progress.
Hope you are safe and healthy. Looking forward to joining you in the live stream.