That would be a good start… and definitely needed now…
Furthermore, people in such techno-political-social [civil socities] communities, must alteast draw together an alternative ideas. Especially, when bullying is done with technology forming a massive unjust campaign like this…
- Reveal, the quasi-compulsory nature of Aadhar legislation so far to the peers during meeting.
- Reveal, how it immunizes the question of (tech-reliability) practically using IT act, and also contravenes
- Explain what PKI is actually, and it is not what Aadhar is not at all forming, in fact it is inverse implementation of PKI
- Inform the case studies of where centralized citizen databases where stolen ( i cant remember the name of the country)
- Explain about privacy, liberty : clarify the difference between choice of opening up the privacy versus mandating to opening up. Explain the difference between numbering a citizen versus identifying a citizen.
- Explain why we currently needed a privacy legislation/law in a democracy/republic nation, (even if it feels shittier)
- Explain how it uses it quasi-compulsory tactics on working group, students, BPL people – to exchange their private information (biometric) for subsistence
- Refer Usha Ramanathan videos, colonel Mathew videos @ IISC, Jean dreze, eben moglen docs on aadhaar.
- Explain how Aadhar depends upon non reliable network infrastructure ( unstable power supply, unstable internet connection, its False negative index rate), people being enrolled as a transaction for being a citizen to claim the services offered by PDS. Explain how it still can become corrupted - like operators, agencies,banks can create fake aadhar numbers,etc …
- Address, that so far, no source code, on any part of aadhar isntrumentation chain (it claims that it will use open source tech. wherever possible) has been referred or shared…
- Expalin No-OPT OUT, No-Priori information be requested from the citizen when ordered by judge / secretary generally - direcly taken from CIDR.
- Dont forget to discuss in Privacy/Security; economy; social; technology perspectives equally. Otherwise lot of motivational reasoning and unfair stones would be thrown at the issue - may make the discussion moot.